Write a letter to the Awards Selection committee that includes the following:
- Brief summary of the purpose of the project (max 300 words)
- Detailed description of project/policy (total pages not to exceed 10)
- Relevant timelines
- Summary of the effort involved
- Relevant costs, savings, revenues
- Tangible results and benefits
- Why this project is unique and/or innovative
- Include optional graphs, photos and/or metrics
Attach the Application Letter to the Award Application form.
Best Practices Award winners will be formally recognized at the GMIS Annual Conference. Winners will also be recognized in GMIS publications and may be given time slots to speak about their innovative projects and policies during one or more GMIS events.